Introducing Pattern Based Development
Building a data mart often follows the 80/20 rule. 80% of development follows a standard design pattern. The remaining 20% requires custom logic to be applied to the design. When following a standard design pattern, why not automate all of the tasks required to implement the entire pattern? LeapFrogBI’s new design pattern based development does just that.